I am a psychotherapist (HP) and coach with a focus on hypno-systemic approaches (hypnosis therapy).
After an early 10 year career in the IT industry working as a consultant in worldwide projects, I now specialize in 1:1 emotional process work and I am not afraid of trauma, but accept it as an important part of our personal biographies.
“Listening in a stable and non-judgmental way at the same time, while showing both humanity and compassion, is especially important to me in my work.”
Since 2021, I reside on the beautiful island of Tenerife, Spain.
“Taking the leap to leave Germany was another big step for me dedicating my life once more to freedom and fulfillment in life.”
Some bits of my background:
- Diplom Ökonom / Diploma in Business Sciences
- Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie / Licensed Therapist for Psychotherapy in Germany
- Systemic coaching and change management at KSB AG, Frankenthal, Germany
- Systemic organisation development / leadership training at humanagement AG, Hannover, Germany
- Clinical hypnosis / hypnotherapist at Milton Erickson Gesellschaft in Kriftel and Hamburg, Germany
- Hypnosis in Trauma Therapy with Ortwin Meiss, Hamburg, Germany
- Inner Child Work and healing trauma with the Completion Process (Certified Practitioner, CPCP) with Teal Swan, USA
- Hypno-systemic couple therapy with Martin Rudersdorf, Germany
- Ego-State Therapy with Prof. Jochen Peichl, Germany
People say about me: “Hendrik can be the calm rock in stormy seas or the passionate development partner, motivating people to walk on new paths, questioning old habits.”
Unusual: I am also a successful photographer and video film maker, and have written several books on photography. This combination makes me the perfect partner for “The BeSeen-Experience”, which connects photography and coaching to help participants gain more self esteem.
I work with international clients in English and German.