Emotional Analytics Expert
Hendrik Roggemann, born 1970, started his career as a business consultant in the IT industry. After 10 years of working in big software projects with international teams all over the world, he decided to focus on the work with people, became a licensed psychotherapist in Germany, and now supports his clients as a coach in the achievement of their individual goals. Entrepreneurship and lifelong learning are his passion.
Some bits of his vita:
- Diplom Ökonom / Diploma in Business Sciences
- Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie / Licensed Therapist for Psychotherapy in Germany
- Training in systemic coaching and change management at KSB AG, Frankenthal, Germany
- Training in systemic organisation development / leadership training at humanagement AG, Hannover, Germany
- Training in clinical hypnosis / hypnotherapist at Milton Erickson Gesellschaft in Kriftel and Hamburg, Germany
- Seminar in trauma therapy with Ortwin Meiss, Hamburg, Germany
- Training in Inner Child Work and healing trauma with the Completion Process (Certified Practitioner, CPCP) with Teal Swan, USA
- Additional Training in hypno-systemic couple therapy with Martin Rudersdorf, Germany
Hendrik can be the calm rock in stormy seas or the passionate development partner, motivating people to walk on new paths, questioning old habits.
Unusual: Hendrik Roggemann is also a successful photographer and video film maker, and has written several books on photography. This combination makes him the perfect partner for The BeSeen-Experience, which connects photography and coaching to help participants gain more self esteem.
Hendrik works with international clients in English and German.