Hendrik Roggemann is a psychotherapist (HP) and coach with a focus on hypno-systemic approaches (hypnosis therapy). He began his professional career as a business consultant and project manager in the IT sector, where he accompanied national and international projects and led them to success.
Today, he helps people to find their personal vision of life, to resolve emotional blockages and to strengthen their self-esteem.
Living on Tenerife, Spain after leaving Germany in 2021, Hendrik found even more joy in his life full of freedom and deep connection with people, he calls his soul family.
“Taking the leap to leave Germany was another big step for me dedicating my life once more to freedom and fulfillment in life.”
Some bits of his vita:
- Diplom Ökonom / Diploma in Business Sciences
- Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie / Licensed Therapist for Psychotherapy in Germany
- Systemic coaching and change management at KSB AG, Frankenthal, Germany
- Systemic organisation development / leadership training at humanagement AG, Hannover, Germany
- Clinical hypnosis / hypnotherapist at Milton Erickson Gesellschaft in Kriftel and Hamburg, Germany
- Hypnosis in Trauma Therapy with Ortwin Meiss, Hamburg, Germany
- Inner Child Work and healing trauma with the Completion Process (Certified Practitioner, CPCP) with Teal Swan, USA
- Hypno-systemic couple therapy with Martin Rudersdorf, Germany
- Ego-State Therapy with Prof. Jochen Peichl, Germany
Hendrik can be the calm rock in stormy seas or the passionate development partner, motivating people to walk on new paths, questioning old habits.
Unusual: Hendrik Roggemann is also a successful photographer and video film maker, and has written several books on photography. This combination makes him the perfect partner for The BeSeen-Experience, which connects photography and coaching to help participants gain more self esteem.
Hendrik works with international clients in English and German.